Thomas StraßerPublic Auditor (Wirtschaftsprüfer), Tax Auditor (Steuerberater), CVA (EACVA e.V.) | Partner Becker Büttner Held, Board Member BBH AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
+49 (0)89 23 11 64-244
- Valuation of companies, energy supply grids and energy generation facilities
- Financial due diligence and financial modelling
- Calculation of charges for electricity and gas grids as well as water supply and wastewater disposal
- Performance of special audits and audits of risk management systems
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements
- Advice on business, tax and data protection matters
Thomas Straßer works as a public auditor and tax advisor at our audit firm BBH AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, where he is a board member and, in particular, responsible for the firm’s Cologne branch.
As partner at BBH Munich, Thomas Straßer is in charge of our corporate finance team, which focuses on the valuation of companies and energy supply grids in the context of transactions, as a basis for decision-making processes by company bodies and in the framework of expert reports for parties in judicial proceedings. Furthermore, he performs due diligence investigations, audits of risk management systems, calculations of water and wastewater charges as well as audits of annual and consolidated financial statements. He also advises on numerous other tax, business and data protection issues. In addition, he lectures widely and publishes on matters relating to his core practice areas.
- Born in Altötting in 1978
- Married with three children
- 1999-2003 business studies (Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH))
- Since 2003 at BBH Munich and BBH AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Since 2006 tax advisor
- Since 2008 public auditor
- Since 2011 Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Since 2012 partner at BBH and board member of BBH AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Member of the Chamber of Public Accountants (WPK)
- Member of the Chamber of Tax Advisors (StBK)
- Member of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW)
- Member of the European Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts e.V.
- Member of the Bavarian association of tax advisors and public auditors (LSWB)