Dr. Roman RingwaldLawyer (Rechtsanwalt) | Partner Becker Büttner Held
+49 (0)30 611 28 40-23
- Procurement law
- Energy law
- Road law and road traffic law
- General administrative law
Dr. Roman Ringwald is in charge of our advisory practice relating to procurement law. His core activities include the project management of large tenders for municipalities and municipal companies with a view to actively shaping the energy and transport transition.
- Born in Mainz in 1976
- Until 2007 studies of law and legal traineeship in Mainz, Berlin, London and Washington D.C.
- 2007 doctorate in law (Dr. jur.) at Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz on “services of public interest as a legal term”
- Since 2008 lawyer at BBH Berlin
- Since 2017 partner at BBH
- Publishes and lectures widely
- The Legal 500 Germany (2018): special mention for his expertise in regulatory law relating to the energy sector
- Ranking by Handelsblatt and the US publisher Best Lawyers: recognition as one of “Germany’s top lawyers” 2021 in the area of energy law