Dr. Philipp BacherLawyer (Rechtsanwalt), Specialist Lawyer for Tax Law (Fachanwalt für Steuerrecht) | Partner Counsel Becker Büttner Held
+49 (0)89 23 11 64-178
- Company law and tax law
- M&A, drafting of articles of association and consortium agreements, company conversions
- (re)municipalisations and citizen participation schemes
Dr. Philipp Bacher advises the federal government, regional and local governments as well as municipal and private companies in all areas of company and business law. His advisory practice covers not only the development of individual business plans as well as the drafting of articles of association and consortium agreements, but also extends to ongoing advice on all matters concerning company law including the winding-up of companies in the context of liquidation procedures.
Dr. Philip Bacher currently focuses on various transactions relating to company conversions (demergers, hive-downs and mergers) aimed at establishing suitable corporate structures in the context of remunicipalisations and direct award procedures, the acquisition of shares and assets in physical and virtual generation capacities and the formation of citizens’ energy companies in line with the new Renewable Energy Sources Act.
- Born in Munich in 1969
- 1989-1996 studies of law in Erlangen and legal traineeship in Munich
- 1997-1999 lawyer in an international audit firm
- 2000 doctorate on a topic concerning the law relating to German limited liability companies (GmbH)
- 2001 qualification as specialist lawyer for tax law
- 2002-2005 lawyer at a law firm specialising in company and tax law
- Since 2006 lawyer at BBH Munich
- Lectures widely on citizen participation schemes, M&A in the energy industry (Beck-Verlag, Euroforum) and the rights and obligations as well as liability issues regarding supervisory boards (Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung, and others)