Dr. Erik AhnisLawyer (Rechtsanwalt), qualified banking specialist (Bankfachwirt/BA) | Partner Becker Büttner Held, Board Member BBH Solutions AG
+49 (0)30 611 28 40-28
- Energy contract law (grid and sales, electricity, gas and biogas)
- Utility easements and rights of way
- Company law and law on groups of companies
- Digitalisation of advisory products and services
Dr. Erik Ahnis advises clients on all aspects of energy contract law from an energy supplier’s perspective. He has particular cross-sectoral expertise in the electricity and gas sector (grid and sales). Dr. Erik Ahnis also specialises in green gases, utility easements and rights of way as well as legal tech.
- Born in Schlema (Ore Mountains) in 1973
- 1992-1994 bank apprenticeship, studies of banking services in Berlin and Frankfurt a.M.
- 1995-2005 studies of law at Humboldt University of Berlin and the University of Liverpool
- 1995-2000 staff member in various strategic units of Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG
- 2001-2005 doctorate and research associate (in part) at European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) with Prof. Dr. Kaspar Frey
- 2005 dissertation on the execution of voting rights and shareholder control: “Verwaltungsvollmacht und Aktionärskontrolle: Voraussetzungen und Grenzen der Verwaltungsvollmacht auf deutschen Online-Hauptversammlungen sowie Vorschläge zur Stärkung der Kontrolle der Verwaltung”, VVF Herbert Utz Verlag, Munich 2005
- 2005-2006 lawyer at a Berlin-based law firm specialising in insolvency law
- Since 2006 lawyer at BBH Berlin
- Since 2015 partner at BBH