Alexander BartschLawyer (Rechtsanwalt) | Partner Counsel Becker Büttner Held
+49 (0)30 611 28 40-445
- Energy law
- Special grid connection and grid access scenarios
- Data protection and IT law
- Utility easements and rights of way; expropriation procedures
Alexander Bartsch specialises in energy contract law, the legal design of special grid connection and grid access scenarios as well as the protection of electricity lines, pipelines and installations in terms of rights in rem and by way of contracts. His practice areas also include data protection law. He currently focuses on, among others, the new requirements for IT security incumbent on operators of energy supply grids and critical infrastructures and also has particular expertise in regard to the impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on energy supply companies.
- Born in Berlin in 1978
- 2000-2009 studies of law at the University of Bayreuth and Humboldt University of Berlin with a supplementary qualification in economics; subsequently legal traineeship in the district of the Court of Appeal in Berlin
- Since 2010 lawyer at BBH Berlin
- Lectures widely; author of numerous contributions to specialist books and publications regarding matters of energy and data protection law.